Energy Aware offers a turnkey service for business owners seeking to install medium to large scale solar power systems. Our service encompasses investment return analysis, system design, processing of government and regulatory approvals, installation and electricity grid connection.
Our experience has taught us that business owners require answers to two questions before adopting solar power:
- How much will a system cost? and
- How much will a system return financially?
We will answer these two questions and show you why the business case for solar power is compelling
Design a system
Please contact us for a custom designed solution
- Payback period as little as 4 years
- Hedge against rising electricity costs
- Risk free, secure investment
- Depreciation and tax benefits
- Enhanced business and marketing image
- Improve the NABERS Rating of your premise
- Step 1: We assess your property and electricity usage
- Step 2: We develop a project budget and generate a financial return on investment analysis
- Step 3: You sign a Contract of Sale for the system that best suits your needs
- Step 4: We obtain necessary network approvals and process Government grant/subsidy applications
- Step 5: We install your system
- Step 6: We organize the meter company to connect the system to the electricity grid
- Step 7: We develop an ongoing operational and maintenance plan
- Available roof space
- The rate you pay for electricity
- Your project budget and funding options
With the aid of various Government grants and tax benefits, never before has solar power been more affordable. In addition, Energy Aware is able to pass on additional savings to our commercial clients through scale purchasing.
We are committed to offering the lowest prices to our customers across all our commercial system ranges. Find a comparable quote and we will beat it!
We stock a full range of solar modules, inverters and mounting systems from the leading manufacturers around the world. We can cater to any budget and all our systems are manufactured to the highest international performance and reliability standards and are backed by extended warranties. Furthermore, all our system installers are fully licensed and accredited by Australia's Clean Energy Council, which guarantees you will receive the highest quality service standards.
Examples of the brands we work with are listed below:
Click here for information on government rebates and incentives